Monday, April 18, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays…

I think I am either having déjà vu, or I have titled a previous post the same. First it is a rainy day, and second it is a Monday. And further both days are gloomy, whether it is a Monday or a rainy day. Today is gloomy. This is a picture from Olympus Cove.







And this is the Vortex Radar.

Hint: Blue and Green ain't good.


This is downtown Salt Lake - - Are those roads or rivers?



Sometimes shaking the gloom of a Monday lasts on into Tuesday, and on a bad week by the end of the day Wednesday. I have this just nagging feeling that this could last into Thursday. I don’t know… just sayin.


Typically, Spring brings such a sense of freshness for me, a feeling of new beginning. Hope springs anew. My daffodils are blooming, sometimes the tulips (if the varmint deer haven’t done a throw down on them.) Why does Spring feel so different this year? Kind of like I am still waiting for the Spring trigger to go off. I think something is missing; maybe something lost. Maybe it is warmth. Maybe I just need to get out of my head. Maybe I need to have eyes wide open; to get anchored in the love and beauty that surrounds me despite the fact that it is a rainy day and that it is a Monday.

Perhaps seeing the beauty of my front yard…right here…

No comments: