Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random Facts and Simple Items of Interest


  • The garden is not growing.

  • I love my iPod Touch.

  • Brandon's head smells yummy.

  • Maggie is pouty.

  • I want to be someone’s priority.

  • It is nice to have a house full of people.

  • I miss my Grandma.

  • Kayla twitches her nose when she smiles big.

  • I need new carpet.

  • I love my feet right after a pedicure with Sonny.

  • In September, I will be swimming in the ocean in a place I never have before.

  • The planter in the front of the house is planted with red and white petunias.

  • I love Maycie’s song “We are in a washing a-chine, a washing a-chine”

  • Coffee is a gift from God.

  • Three dogs make a lot more dog poop than two.

  • I want a love in my life that completes it.

  • I love Words with Friends (carrillosun if anyone is interested)

  • I love my Daddy, and I will always be his Cinderella.


Just sayin’

No comments: