Saturday, January 24, 2009

First Work


I totally meant to put pictures in of the things I made while at my class. So here they are. A couple of them I used with molds and the rest I textured and then either cut them out by hand or used a cutter. I am not so sure I like the bright silver of these charms, as I am a more oxidized sort of a gal. I will wait to do this until I find the right project for these items.

This was way fun, and I am excited to explore this avenue a bit more. Stephanie, Julia (two of the ladies I met at the class) and I are going to have a play date soon so that we can create together. That is a really fine thing - inasmuch as Julia has the kiln.... niiiice. I can't wait to experiment! I have bought the new clay and have decided that I will use found objects for texture. Upcoming items soon!

No comments: