Sunday, February 15, 2009

When Did it Happen?

I remember a little boy who loved Barney. I know he would die if he knew I was blogging about this - but he really did have a Barney the Dinosaur t-shirt. He loved to ride his bike and throw rocks in the creek. And yes, he ambushed kids walking to school. He rode on the fire truck with his daddy in the Peach Days parade.

One day he started skateboarding and hanging out with his friends. He turned into a great baseball player. He was mowing the lawn and shoveling the snow. The next thing I knew he was driving and working.

Turn around once and he is walking. Turn around twice he graduates from Jr. High. Turn around a third time and he is a handsome man going off to a Valentine's Day dance.

My precious baby boy - - - when did you grow up to be this handsome TALL guy???

1 comment:

Launi said...

Thanks for sharing this. Your son is a very handsome guy and lucky to have such an adoring mom. My boy is in Lithuania right this minute on a mission. Of course he's having the time of his life, but this is tough stuff for the wimpy mom!

GraciousRain.com