Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Shoes

So, it was Easter in Bountiful. I decided this year I wasn't going to buy any candy for the Easter baskets - - but then it was those darn Reese's eggs that got me... and of course the boys needed gummy worms... But for Maycie, I didn't want the candy thing. So I stocked up on PacPac (Maycie's word for Dora the Explorer) and Finding Nemo fruit snacks, raisins, a play purse, her very first pet ( a goldfish named Nemo), and her new little "Bawbi" (Barbie) dress up shoes. At first she wasn's so sure about those shoes ~ but as soon as we got those on her - she was clicking around all over the house in them. Who cares if they don't fit? They totally have bling on them and they click when you walk don't ya know....

All in all we are hopeful that Nemo survives and that Maycie has plenty of days of play in her Easter shoes!

No comments: