Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Class Reunion

So my class reunion is just around the corner. Okay, I am just going to be honest here… just because I think we are at that stage of our relationship, it is my 30 year class reunion. How is that possible when I am only 26? Uh um. Don’t answer that.

So I have been perusing my wardrobe trying to figure out what I can wear that will make me look like the 26 year old that I think I am. I found in the deep recesses of my closet this darling little black number that I thought would be perfect. I bought it online a couple of years, okay a few years, back for an event. The dress never once slithered over my hips after the day I first received it in the mail, tried it on, then went and ate a Ding Dong. Needless to say, I won’t be wearing that dress.

Why can’t I find something classic… kind of like what Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffanys.

Well, maybe because I ate that Ding Dong (and subsequent Twinkies) that have led me to the place that I will just have to settle for some layered, ruffled, frumpy frock. I am destined to wear that Gunny Sax dress I just know it…
I wonder if I can lose 37.5 lbs. before the end of October.... probably not...


No comments: