Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thirty Years Later

Well, I hate to admit it ~ but yes, it was 30 years ago that I was a Verdugo Hills Don. What is a Don? Even in high school I wondered what a "Don" was. I still don't have an answer to that question 30 years later. I wonder if anyone knows what a Don is... anyway...

My reunion was a great experience! I saw so many people that I haven't seen in years! I found the perfect little black dress ~ however I think I was showing more cleavage than I wanted, and it was a constant adjustment...but oh well. It was nice to spend time with old friends! This is a picture of my friends Roger Wallace and Danny Gaylord. They were some of my best buddies in school.
This is me and Linda Strandquist. We have been friends since elementary school. We both went to Sunland Neighborhood Church together. Linda recently reminded me of an incident at church when I punched her in the mouth because she was being mean to me. I guess that is what you do when you are in 5th grade and are frustrated. Ummmm I am so glad that I grew up!

No comments: