Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WOW!

Well, I think those of us who have the "artist" in us, and expresses ourselves creatively, want to be recognized in some way or another. Yesterday, when at one of my favorite online supply haunts, the owner of the shop contacted me and asked me if it was okay to have some of my items featured on the front page of her supply catalog shop.

Well I was very flattered to say the least, and replied with a resounding "Golly are you sure you want me?" But this morning, low and behold, there I am right on the front page of her store. Holy cow! I am sure this is subject to change, so I am capturing it here for posterity =)


I am bathing in the sunlight of fame...basking in the glow.... I know, I know I should just totally get over myself right now. But I thought it was kind of cool to be on the front page of a supply catalog!!! I honestly am grateful for the opportunity and exposure! Thanks Susan!
.

No comments: