Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ism's

The following is a list of my recent favorite Kayla-isms and Maycie-isms:

Kayla

· Mmmm, I-wish-iss! = Mmmmmm delicious!

· Bye I gotta shop (ummm where do you think she gets that from???)

· Whenever she is tattling, her hands go on her hips, and she says No faware = No fair!
Mommy, Daddy no sharwing wif me.

· As she steps on Brandon, “sorry bud”.

· I’m a poop maaachine! (my favorite!)

Maycie

· Singing - - “We are in a washing achine, washing achine”

· In a high pitched princess voice “Let me take you to the princess castle where we can see
Sweeping Cutie” ummm, that would be Sleeping Beauty. But don’t you dare try and correct her, I always want her to call Sleeping Beauty “Sweeping Cutie”

· Grandma, did you see those futterflies?

· Guess what Mom, Jesus is real. Grandma said so.

· Grandma, I love you the sun, the moon, the stars, fishing, fairy princess castles, gum, the ocean, and Cinderella.

I don’t think that this Grandma can stand too much more than that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am agree with you great post.
Thanks for sharing.
wholesale jewelry supplies