Friday, February 8, 2008

Organization


Well, this year for my birthday, my kids, sister, and boyfriend decided to help me get organized. I don't know - I think there is something to being in chaos that feels inspiring and creative.... okay not really, but that was my rationalization for not getting organized! Well, here you have it... the beginning stages of organization... No, the clock is not hung... the wire is not in its drawer... there are miscellaneous beads in a lot of different places, BUT hey, it is a start! I am hopeful to become even more organized as this progresses. I am having to work in a vertical manner instead of horizontal and that is new for me. I used to have two 8' tables that I wandered left to right and found what I needed. Now I have these great cubbies that all of my bead boxes can go in and stay organized! Besides being cute and darling!

1 comment:

msbelle said...

Wow! That looks awesome!