Friday, February 22, 2008

Utah Dream Center

I have long since been one who fights and champions for the underdog. That hasn't always served me well, but this year's Superbowl it worked huh? But this year I decided that I would be donating 10% of all of the earnings from my Etsy shop to the Utah Dream Center. What an amazing organization. I have been aware of them for a couple of years now and have donated those things that I normally would have sent to the Salvation Army. Please take some time to read about them.

It feels good to give back. It feels good to strive toward living in a state of gratitude. It is important to me to understand all that I have been blessed with ~ a great family, a home to live in, a good job, and great friends. I believe it is encumbant upon me to take active steps in making my world a better place to be. The Utah Dream Center provides such a great opportunity for me to do this!

Thanks!

No comments: