Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Momma Needs a New Pair of Shoes

Anyone who knows me knows I love shoes. Shoes, shoes, shoes. Pumps, flip flops, boots, mules, sandals, clogs, tennis shoes, sling backs, dress shoes, pant shoes, hiking boots….I have them all and at least a few pairs of each…okay, more than a few pairs of each. Did I say I love shoes?

Well just yesterday I got these darling little numbers in the mail… How cute are they?



It isn’t as if I really need a new pair of Frye Veronica Slouch boots. But okay, I really needed a new pair of Veronicas. I did. I swear I did. Ask my Mom, she’ll tell you.

The application for these are just endless. You’ve got your denim skirt, your skinny jeans, your kaki skirt… good grief, I could go on and on. See, I told you.... look how cute they are!



Truth be told, I needed these like a hole in the head, but I love them anyway!

No comments: