Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Princess Party

So, seriously, will this birthday ever end??? It started with a lovely weekend with my parents - - birthday dinner with Mom, Daddy, Mike and Shelly…. Ham, roasted potatoes, green salad, asparagus, and rolls. And of course, Mom’s incredibly yummy pineapple upside down cake…

Then to the Melting Pot for seriously yummy delishousness of shrimp, scallops, and salmon… a cheese fondue to die for, and one of the best Caesar salads I’ve ever wrapped my lips around…

Then on to last night with some of the best Mexican food I have had in quite a long time. It was followed by a Princess Party - please don’t confuse this or me with a Party Princess. It was just a Princess Party…. Please see photos. This will explain a lot.











Divas...yes....we are all diva princesses...






Through the midst of it all, Brandon remained fairly ambivalent.



Jake was just glad to be there with his Princess crown on.


Maycie and Kayla helped with the unwrapping part.

A good time was had by all, and I am seriously ready to put this birthday to bed. Can someone fetch my scepter and cape?




Muah!



.

No comments: