Monday, October 3, 2011

Hawaiian Adventures

So the past couple of weeks I was on a gorgeous Hawaiian vacation. I was able to visit Oahu as well as Maui. I will be blogging about some of the other adventures in the next little while.
This part of the adventure is focused on the very last one of the trip… The Road to Hana. I had heard much about how beautiful it was, and it sure didn’t disappoint. It was so lush and beautiful in a jungley sort of way. There were stunning views and gorgeous flowers.

This, I thought, was one of the most interesting stops along the way. Here we are, only six miles out of Hana. See, the Hippy surf board says so.
Here we have the Hippy’s chair. The Hippy’s Dog. The Hippy’s Rooster. The Hippy’s Gnome. Every Hippy has a Gnome don’t they? But seriously, can you beat this view?

No comments: