Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day!

Remember when you were a kid and you did all those silly, okay let's just call it what it is - - STUPID, April Fools day jokes? This year I didn't have ONE, not one joke played on me. However there were a few pretty good ones that went around the office. One person called my son in law and said "Is this the hostess plant?" To which Eric replies, "No, I am afraid you have the wrong number." The caller then said "Well I was sure I was talking to a Ding Dong!" As silly and stupid as that was... I laughed my tail off.... There is a good clean joke for ya!

I remember one year when I worked for the Mayor, we unscrewed his telephone receiver cap, the part that you speak into, and put raw onions in it. Every time he picked up the phone there was an awful onion smell... That was a pretty good one...

What about that one.... Hey is your refrigerator running..... well you better hurry and catch it!

No comments: