Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mother's Day in My Etsy Shop

I will be running a special in my Etsy shop in honor of Mother’s Day. It is kind of simple really. For any purchase over $15, I will apply a 15% discount (which will be given via a PayPal refund at the time of shipping). This sale will end Sunday, May 11. In order to receive the discount, upon checkout, in the Message to Seller box, I want you to tell me a special thought about what Mother’s Day means to you. Maybe it will be about why your mom is special, could be about someone who has been like a mom to you. You get the idea… I think it is important to recognize moms and their contributions to our lives. If your comments are not about your mom, then it can be someone of the like. It also gives you the opportunity to be a bit introspective and think of really good reasons why your mom is important/loved, and also the opportunity, if only for a moment to live in gratitude.

I will write more about my Mom as Mother's Day approaches. But if I were buying something in my shop from me.... my message to seller would say something like:

There has never been a time in my life when my Mother hasn't loved or supported me. She has stuck by me - thick and thin. She is the best example of what pure motherhood is all about.

No comments: