Monday, June 30, 2008

HipChickeeBeads!

Okay, so there was another bead show this weekend. The Gem Faire was in Salt Lake City. It was then and there that I said to myself "Cindie you have a problem." But doesn't every gal need several different types of chalcedony, amethyst, and garnet??? That is normal right? Truth be told, I have known for some time that this could be an issue. Okay, okay... Hi, my name is Cindie and I am a beadaholic. Satisfied?

So, it was at that moment when I had several hanks of beads in my hands with that crazed look on my face that I came to the realization that it really isn't a problem...it is okay - - I could just open up another Etsy shop to destash. I mean you don't always use the whole strand of those perfect little twisted step cut amethyst gems do you? And why not share the love right?


So there you have it... I still can feed my addiction (it could be waaaay worse) and also share a little somethin somethin with all of you... So my new destash shop is HipChickeeBeads - - Way Cool Beads for Way Cool People... It really is me, dontchaknow....

By the way....there is another Gem Show in a few weeks...

2 comments:

msbelle said...

I can so relate. Although I've never bought a hank of anything, I can only afford a couple of strands here and there. But I'm a gemaholic too. Wouldn't you like to just have a bathtub full of gorgeous, shiny, sparkly gemstones to roll around in?!! :D

msbelle said...

Oh, and congrats on opening the new shop! I've had a second shop for destash for a while but can't bring myself to part with anything!!!