Friday, June 6, 2008

Pristine Green Cleaning

Some people will read this and think "Oh my gosh, I can't believe she is posting about this!", while others will think "Man, I want that lady to come clean my house!!" Well here is the fact of the matter ~ I am so thrilled with this cleaning service that I decided to blog about - - call it dumb, call it whatever you want, but each and every one of you - - deep down where you live - - wish you could have someone come into your home and clean it top to bottom! Well I did it!

Julie from Pristine Green Cleaning came to my house a couple of days ago and it is sparkling!! Wow - - her attention to detail, and her environmentally green approach is fabulous. Who wants to clean a 16 year old boy's room? Ewwww.... They jumped right in, cleaned and organized. I was shocked when I walked in there - - besides cleaning his bathroom (can I just say another MAJOR ewwwwwww) to a level of clean that it hasn't seen in years...

Isn't a clean house a fine, fine thing? Not just a picked up house - - a clean house...niiiiice.

Thanks Julie =D

1 comment:

msbelle said...

Oh, I'd kill to have someone come and clean my house!! I'm sooooo jealous!! Mine is neither picked up nor clean. The boy sees to that!