Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 2 of 37

So, it is now day two of construction. Yep…. day two.

Maggie doesn’t know what to do with herself.




She sniffs. She howls. I can relate ~ I too have been sniffing and howling.

We have set up a makeshift cafeteria in the jewelry studio. We have the essentials – the microwave and the Senseo coffee pot. We also have miscellaneous items of interest on the top of the microwave, just in case you might want to stir your coffee. But, if you do, you have to wash the dishes in the bathtub. We are pretty much opting for disposables.





This is what I will be eating for the next 4 weeks (please note there are only 290 calories and is worth 6 points on Weight Watchers.)




This is what Jake will be eating for the next 4 weeks. Good thing he is a boy with an incredibly speedy metabolism. Can you imagine eating pizza rolls for 4 weeks?? Lordy…




Every night before I go to bed I will pray for the remodel event to be over quickly….amen.

No comments: