Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 15 of 37

Well here are the updated pictures of the cabinets! Aren’t they gorgeous!! I soooooo love cherry! I really love wood with character and this wood has a lot of that. But what I am really digging is the color variation and the beautiful knots in the wood. It is just stunning.

Carlos, the painter, is such a hard worker. He showed up at my house on day 12 and painted from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. I kept trying to feed the poor boy (geesh I am turning into my mother) but to no avail. But 9.5 hours later, I have a lovely buttercream paint throughout!

Check out the canned ceiling lighting… I am sure that I am going to be able to illuminate my neighbor’s kitchen 2 blocks away. Hmmmm...I guess there won’t be any more streaking through the kitchen - -

No comments: