Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 23 of 37






So here is the granite!! Wow! It has totally begun to pull the kitchen together! Yesterday Mitch the Tile Man (M-TM) came. He started putting my random thoughts into a pattern. We drew it out and before I knew it, it started to be a pattern. Hmmm is this a sign from God? Maybe I should marry this man…. No one ever seems to be able to put my random thoughts and asymmetrical behavior into a pattern… let alone put it into tile. There may just be something to that… anyway, I digress…

Tile on the floor will also need to be patched and I appreciate M-TM’s attention to detail and that patterns should be maintained and matched. I appreciate consistency. And I also appreciate M-TM’s ability to put my rambling, random, asymmetrical thoughts into some semblance of order…. well ..... at least as it relates to tile!

No comments: