Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 30 of 37

Well it is all coming together! Yay! Here are the latest pictures of everything. The appliances are in, all except the dishwasher. There are some minor punch list items to be done, but all in all I think I am just about there!

Jake even scrambled eggs over the weekend on the new stove…seemed odd, but you never know what a 17 year craves and why he craves it. I think it is kind of like being pregnant.

I soooooo love my new faucet. It is totally the bomb. I am really digging all this counter space too! Having the microwave over the stove is a real bonus.


I totally need my mom here to help me organize. Whenever she comes and stays at my house she organizes for me. I love that about her. I really look forward to her cleaning out my utensil drawer. But the best of all is when she does the sock basket. Seriously, I love that. She is the queen when it comes to organization and I totally need her to set me up…. Maybe I can fly her in for the weekend…. hmmmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a breath taking kitchen. Wow.