Friday, May 23, 2008

Sterling Silver Poll

I have added a poll asking which style of sterling silver jewelry you prefer, either oxidized or antiqued sterling, or more of a shiny bright silver.

I have had a few inquiries in my Etsy shop about listing more bright silver pieces. I think my preference is the oxidized look. But with as many questions as I am getting, I think it may not be a bad option to offer a wider variety of bright silver in my shop. What do you think? Vote now on the poll in the upper right, or leave a comment.

Thanks and Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

msbelle said...

That's a very good idea to have a poll. I love both. I really like the look of oxidized. It's rustic and easy to take care of. But there's a place for bright as well when you want something more dressy maybe. Yours look good either way!