Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Matchy Matchy or Not?

There was an interesting thread in the forum of Etsy the other day of whether or not people like matchy matchy jewelry or not. Some of the responses were comical! One lady said she wouldn't be caught dead having anything match, even her two earrings! While others shamefully admitted that they are matchy matchers.... Many of those in my family are matchy matchy... My mom is for sure matchy matchy ~ my sister in law is seriously matchy matchy and plans her clothing around her matchy matchy jewelry! My other sister in law likes matchy matchy too!

In the spirit of matchy matchy I have been putting together some bracelet and earrings sets for sale in my Etsy shop. One I put up yesterday and it sold immediately ~ to an old family friend *waves at Cheryl*.



Are you matchy matchy?

No comments: